Two suite version + owner’s cabin: Two suites are located in one of the pontoons while the other holds the owner’s cabin which includes a suite, an office and a closet in addition to the option of having a sailor’s cabin in the bow.
Four- room version with two bathrooms: 4 rooms, with one bathroom in each pontoon.
The double rooms are fitted with a wardrobe, a cabinet, a lateral porthole, a deck hatch, 12v sockets, lamps, with the above described fabric lined ceilings and hardwood details.
- Two hatches in the forward part of the salon and an additional two along the sides. Both these segments are built in Lexan.
- Access to the salon may be closed off by a Lexan door whose jams and rails may be of aluminum or any other compatible alternative.
- The salon setee is U-shaped and there are compartments under the couch and wooden details throughout the entire salon.
- One dinning table
- One navigating desk equipped with electronics, switchboard and shelves.
- Ceiling lamps
- One kitchen with two stainless steel sinks, an oven, a two-burner stove with a deluxe grill
- An ice cooler, several cabinets and shelves
- A pair of stainless 316L davits
- The ceiling is lined with 0.05 mm thick purpose-woven imported fabric with details built in hardwood.
- A cockpit and command station with a stool, a desk and a sink.
- One 110 volt 120 liter refrigerator.
The bathrooms are fitted with a cabinet, a shower, a sink and a side porthole.
Interiors decoration will follow what is agreed on with the buyer observing the alternatives set forth by the builder. All possibilities are made of purpose-built quality materials and engineered for each application. The wood is varnished and lining panels may be disassembled.
Pontoons, platform and deck: Vacuum-bound fiberglass composite, polyester resin and PVC foam core (Divinicel).
This construction process adopts the vacuum-bag lamination system which successfully associates resistance with minimal amounts of material. The end result is a lightweight and very resistant composite similar to the kind observed in high-performance racing cars. The fibers contained in this composite run in a multitude of directions to properly meet the strain and tension the vessel experiences.
The structural bulkheads are projected and manufactured in PVC (Divinicel) with vacuum-bound bi-axial glass-fiber. The project includes two water-tight bulkheads in each pontoon.
The rudders are built in polyester-glass, vacuum-bound around a high density PVC (Divinicel) frame.
- The rudder axles are made of 316 L stainless steel
- Mechanical nylon sleeves
- PVC glass-polyester boards
Mast, boom and bow-beam are made of aluminum
The external parts of the pontoons, the deck and cabin are coated with white Gelcoat with pyramidal no-skid in the horizontal segments. The hull is decorated with stripes above the water-line and around the beams.
The part of the hull that is to remain submerged receives an epoxy resin to ward off osmosis.
Application of anti-fouling paint (labor)
The interior of the compartments, pits and storage areas are coated with “gel”.
|Mast, Rigging & Sails
- Aluminum mast, 18,60 m, natural anodized, Brazilian handcraft worked
- Aluminum boom, natural anodized, Brazilian handcraft worked
- 3 Antal stoppers ( for reefing 1 and 2 and outhaul )
- Forebeam and Dolphin striker in natural anodized, Brazilian handcraft worked
- Windex wind indicator
- Genoa furler
- Mainsail, full battened, 2 reefing lines, Nordac, 72 m˛ ( Sails from North Sails )
- Furling genoa, Nordac, 45 m˛ with UV protection ( Sails from North Sails )
- Boom cover + lazy jacks
- Antal batten-car system and rail
- 2 :1 Dyneema main halyard
- 1:1 spinnaker and genoa polyester halyard
- 2 polyester reefing and outhaul lines with extra stoppers
- Genoa and main sheets in polyester
- Davit polyester sheets
Deck Fittings and Equipment
Rudder & Steering System
- Rudders and sail drives protect by skegs
- Hydraulic steering system with an emergency tiller
Engines & Controls
- 2 propellers with fixed blade Volvo props
- Twin 40HP Volvo engines sail drive
- Complete engine panels with rev counters and hour meters
- Battery 60 A/h for each engine
- 1 blower for each engine room
- 2 x fuel-filter / water-separator
- 1 x fuel tank fiberglass 450 L
- 1 x fuel deck filler
- Sound protection in engine rooms
- High quality cushions
- Wood table for 8 persons with Dolphin logo or name of the boat carved on wood
- Stratfill floor
- Galley integrated
- Navigation desk:
- Panel from Inverter
- Electric panel
- Little storage place
- Aluminum sliding door with lexan windows
- 110 V outlet
- 12 V refrigerator
- 12 V freezer
- 4 burner cooker with oven
- Hot and cold water
- Double stainless steel sink
- Cabinets and drawers
- 110 V outlet
- Raymarine electronics ST60 line with speed, depth and wind at helm station
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Plastimo compass
- Thick and good quality mattresses
- 110V plugs ( 1 each cabin )
- Pressurized H & C water
- 2 independent pressurized freshwater pumps (1 for cold and 1
for hot water, each one with its own pump and accumulator tank )
- 1 water heater 30 L, 110 V
- 450 A/h of battery capacity for service only
- Shore inlet (110 V/30 Amp)
- 110 V outlet (1 in each cabin)
- 2000 Watts inverter and 100 A/h battery charger with remote panel
- Battery isolator
- Hot and cold water for sink and shower
- Storage places
- Manual water closet
- 110 plug ( 1 each head )