What a great vacation Kelly Kneeland planned for us! Your selections of the itinerary, crew, and food were perfect. We had such a fabulous time sailing, diving, and snorkeling -- especially at the remote spots that are off the beaten path.
~ Kayann Davidoff
• All reefing and sail handling are manageable at a single winch station in the aft cockpit, protected safely from the elements.
• A self-tending jib is employed so that tacking is a simple matter of turning over the helm. She also comes with an optional bowsprit and rolling furling screecher.
• An integrated hardtop bimini fully covers her aft cockpit, which is spacious and employs a unique fold-down table, grill area, and outdoor sink and cooler.
• Her helm station seat can be set in a range of positions to suit the weather. It can be set in a lowered position for foul weather sailing (where the helmsman is totally protected from the elements) or raised and open for greater visibility and fun in pleasant weather.
• The Balance 42 is offered with two underwater configurations: She may be ordered with conventional fixed keels, or for those who wish to sail more closely to the wind, with two small mini-keels and the employment of one large dagger-board in her port hull.
• Her deck is wide and flat and safe for rough weather sailing.
• Her bows are large and buoyant to enable her to surf safely in large seas.
• She carries excellent under-wing clearance to reduce slapping and pounding in rough seas
• To sustain sailing performance we have designed the Balance 42 master suites forward, rather than aft, so as to keep her hulls narrow from bow to stern. Her queen sized beds are easy to get in and out of, have great headroom for reading in bed at night, and are flooded with light and ventilation.
• Her main salon is spacious, has plenty of headroom, and offers excellent flow to the aft cockpit with a large sliding door and opening window.
• Her galley-up design has plenty of storage, great headroom, and allows plates and dishes to be easily passed from the salon to the aft cockpit for outdoor dining.
• She carries excellent ventilation both in her main salon and her hulls
• Her owner version bathroom offers great sink space, a large separately enclosed standing shower, and plenty of storage for linens and toiletries.
• Careful decisions were made to maximize closet storage and offer a wide range of options, including true cabinet grade drawers, cubby's, and hanging lockers for pants, coats, and dresses.
• Her L-shaped salon couch is designed to be comfortable for reading or watching a movie, and has a folding table that can be turned into either a coffee table or dining table in an instant.
For additional details or questions, please contact The Multihull Company, the exclusive dealer for Balance Catamarans worldwide, at +1-215-508-2704 or inquire here.
These are stand up people, who make a stand up product. I would buy from them again in a heartbeat.
~ Jay Clark, Dolphin 460
I just wanted you to know that your level of service and the high degree of customer satisfaction have made owning my Dolphin a great experience.
~ Daniel Zlotnick, Dolphin